Apr 12, 2010

Three generations ...and a kiss(varoom's request)

"This is a little something i wrote back in the day "

My grandmother use to tell  me the story of how she got married all the time ,i know it by heart.

She was 13 and her mother came to her to LET HER KNOW she was getting married , back then a girl had no opinion concerning anything at all.

The day of the wedding came ,and she didnt really know what was waiting for her , all she knew, it was of the opposite sex.

She sat on the decorated platform with her face completely covered ,her eyes were closed expressing her fear and anxiety...they took her to a room where her nanny helped her out of the dress and into a sleeveless nighty,she was left for a while in the room alone with one thought on her mind ,her red ball ........

She found out that night she got married off to a 45 year old man, who had kids older than she was .

My grandmother used to tell me that when she was young and just married, she used to look out the window and watch kids play ,wishing she was playing too, but her husband ,my grandfather would walk into the room and she would let go of the curtains...he died when she was 20,and she never married again.

She passed away 6 months ago.

My mother went to university and studied dentistry ,  she graduated and got married  right away to my father at the age of 20,my father loved her, and used to drive to her house and play load music from the car, and made his way from out side the house in his car, to husband and father of three,"it was lovely "she said .

They traveled around the world, and it was great...

My parents got divorced when i was 7and my father remarried twice ,and has 3 additional kids.

My mother never married again and i dont think she ever will.

I met a billion guys and dated a lot of them too, fell in love a couple of times but they didnt work,i watched a lot of Disney when i was a kid .

I believed in love and fairy tales and was exited when i got my period ,i was happy bc i grew up, and i coulnt wait for my first kiss,i was wishing and hopin like the song

So at the age of 21 i gave up waiting for all that, i was broken and had no faith in men and in life.at the age of 23 i had regained my faith in life, love and in Disney again ,i said what the hell,so what if my first kiss sucked and so what if i didnt succeed in all those relationships or semi...

Im 27 and no where close to finding the right man ,or wanting to find him to tell you the truth ,i get lonely alot and think of the time where my mouth will dry and fall off along with other parts of my body...its not like im desperate to get married or anything like that i just wanted what my grandmother ,mother and every women wants.

Waking up in the arms of her prince charming.and living happily ever after,to love and to be loved.

All that shit we see in Disney about prince charming and the fair maiden ...the love...kisses and so on..its true shit like that DOES happen .and it happens ALOT to alot of ppl.

Im still waiting for that kiss, not my first kiss but the kiss,the kiss my grandmother waited for , the kiss My mother longed for ,and the kiss that I prepared my self for.

No comments:

Post a Comment